Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Letter to Mom 29/11/2006

Dear Mom,

I don't know how to tell you this, so I better just come out and tell you.
Austin is back.

He's been back at ********* for some time. And yes I tried to get him back, but he's refused for now.

In other news I've been promoted to head of the ********* labs. Its been a long time comming and I'm happy about, sort of. It came through Austin he's the new AA he promoted me and thats the reason why he's wary of us getting back together. Also he's on the rebound. I knew he'd have other girls but his last girlfreind was a real surprise. Austin himself is different, he's more confident. There's still that air of superiority yet its now all the time not just when dealing with science.

I know what you'd be saying now. Annabell stop mooning over that Austin he was only a freind. And yes your right he is but I always wanted more than that. Then you'd tell me that I should wait for him to realise this. Unfortunately at the party we held to welcome him (all my idea by the way, oops!) Austin (or Captain Koma as he calls himself these days) spent all his time talking to **-**** the asian assassin. I got all huffy and I drank a bit too much and I made a small scene. I'm still embarresed about it. Austin is all cool about it.

So I hope everything is going well for you and Danny. Keep warm with winter comming, its getting hotter here. I still can't get used to it being hot at Christmas and I've been at ********* for 8 years. I'll try to get over after Christmas things are starting to get rushed around here what with the Adminsitrator being so pernikity over the ********** project.

Well I'll write again next week.

Till then Love you Mom.
xxxx
Annabell.


PS - Sorry about the blanked words they get removed from my e-mails automatically.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?