Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ayris has a death wish

Ok after the lame goons tried to stop us, Ayris woke up and came to see what the ruckus was all about.
I was thinking about a few snappy one liners but then Ki-yama started gazing into mid-distance. You know like when someone is speaking in your mind.
"Telepaths!" she growled under her breath. "Turn your psychic dampners on Ayris."

"Yeah I'll just get it from the room." replies Ayris.

"When we get back to Spearhead I'm going to kill him." I'm quite sure she's serious.
"Just who are we dealing with?" I ask her.
"International Guard. You go after the telepath." she orders.
"How do I do that? It's not like I'm a telepath myself." I answer back.
She throws me a small device. I do what I'm told cause you don't piss off a woman who knows at least a hundred ways to kill you. I may be invulnerable but I'm sure she could find a way around that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?